Friday, October 17, 2008

Girl Scouts


Update?
Well Brenda's troop appears to be ever-growing. It is a great group of girls. We have had a couple meetings already. The girls have completed a try-it badge. They will have completed the work for their first key badge soon. The girls are excited to be going on activities, our first here in a week or so.

Bret's troop had their first meeting yesterday. Boyeeee! That group of second graders. There are a couple girls there that have the energy of the Energizer Bunny. I will be looking for a way to calm that bunch down a bit. It is a welcome challenge. I think that this troop is going to be a real challenge, but great fun. Bret was so excited to have her own group of girls to meet with. And she had sooo much fun! So for that I am thankful.

The November activity there was only one activity that I was able to offer them. So the second grade troop will be joining the third/fourth grade troop for that. But after that I think they have chosen different activities for the next few months. Still waiting for a troop number for Bret's troop. I should inquire about that one. We will need that soon enough for their activities.

No comments: