Monday, August 25, 2008

The World Is My School

If you were in school today, my appologies, you may want to turn back now and not read on. My kids spent the day with friends at the water park. A lot of the kids around here are at school so it wasn't crowded at all. Bret's favorite, the water slides, no doubt. Marley and I spent our time in the heated pool. Brenda was excited to be spending time with her friend that she hasn't seen this summer.

Something about Gaige and this water park. He has been invited several times to go with his friends here, and EVERY time the weather turns out cool, overcast, and rainy. Today again! And when I woke up the weather report said mostly sunny and 80something. But it drizzled on the way there and was overcast most of the day. No matter those boys had a good time anyway. It is hard to get a picture of Gaige since I spend so much time with Marley.
Back home we were all exhausted and energyless. I think it might have been the chlorine. All ready for an early bed time, and another busy day tomorrow.

No comments: