Monday, August 4, 2008

Exciting Pool Times

This weekend was unofficial family weekend at home. We had some family meals, played games, even went to the pool all together. Yes, that is MY HUSBAND in the WATER. Who would believe it! I know. The man and his girls. What could be better than that?


And new news on the pool front. Yes that is two year old Marley swimming to her dad. She is swimming all by herself now. She spends a good portion of her time in the deep end swimming to me and back again. Jumping in by herself and swimming around. How did I do it? you ask. I didn't, she did. I did help her along by taking her to the pool every day and letting her find her love for water in her own time and her own way. Also it helps that her sister and brother are on swim team, so she has spent the last eight or nine months sitting out while they swim back and forth with their friends. She wants to do what they are doing. So obviously Marley is thrilled. Her quote is, "Look, Mommy, I am a fish!"

No comments: