Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Girl Scout Front


Girl Scouts has taken an interesting turn during the summer. My girls DID earn a few try-it patches on their own. We buddied up with another troop to go camping. But we have been holding off for a sign from above as to how to proceed from here. There was another lady about 25 minutes away that had a troop for each of my girls, but they didn't know when or what day the troop would meet. We still didn't have our dance schedule yet so we didn't know if it would work or not. So here we are, school starting up again for the kids who go to school, debating whether or not to start a troop or two in our neck of the woods. There is not one currently. It is that or go independent this year. The kids would rather be in a troop. They know a lot of the kids here anyway. So I am gearing up to see if I can get a group of girls together to do some stuff together for Brenda's age. I am considering tagging Bret onto that one until I can get a troop together for her age group, hopefully within a month or two later. Fingers crossed, we will see how it goes.


Thanks C for all your help of course! Who knows about more about the topic??


Quote for the day, "I will eat AAAAANYTHING with Godess Dressing on it." Bret's answer to, "Eat your vegetables."

No comments: