Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The School Experience


Today we went out to a great restaurant, not well-known for their vegan meals. But we found out about how they can accomidate and went there so that we could all celebrate Josh's first day at school. How did it go? By all his accounts it was "Long". By now I have met with the guidance counciler, the principal, several of his teachers, and I have even had the pleasure to mix unfriendly words with that #?$& of a secretary. Pardon my shift key there. Anywho, he is there having the LONG days that he wants to have. What more can he ask for?
I have just finished signing all the papers that he sent home. Now I am off to study for a final exam in a couple days of my own.
But totally check out this cool pic! This is a spider and her home outside my dining room window. Is that gorgeous or what??? I cannot wait until she starts trapping bugs. Now that will be science in action for the kids!

No comments: