Thursday, December 23, 2010

10 Cookies Til Christmas



My husband heard about these from someone at work. He has been excited for us to try these out for a while. The lady said to use the round coctail crackers. We went a step farther and bought Keebler FlipSides crackers with one part cracker and one part pretzel. Here with those pretzels again! Again melt the chocolate the same way and dip the cracker, scraping off the excess. Bret sprinkled them with sugar sprinkles as well, but I prefered to leave some plain. I think Big Bret will like them without the sprinkles.

And really, I don't think sprinkles make anything taste better. They just look so much festive. We will sacrifice the looks for the taste today. :-)

Yes my kitchen looks like a mess. I have been up til two, three, and four in the morning shopping for Christmas and wrapping since Bret's new job keeps him all day and night. This plus our activities and meals, laundry, watching Callie (which I love to do... totally not complaining) I am just feeling a bit exhausted. So my kitchen is a bit messy. As is the rest of the house. Soon we will be back to our "clean" ish selves.

No comments: