Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Current Activities

I was redirecting my energy toward what I have going on these days. A good friend called me yesterday. We haven't talked in probably at least a year. So that was exciting. I was telling her that my boys have gone back to public school. She asked if Brenda wouldn't be wanting to do that soon? I told her I don't think so, because she has plenty of friends to play with after school, she has activities to meet new girls, and she has become quite the homebody during the day. We hang out at home during the day, then she is off to play with friends after school. She even decided not to go to the co op this year. It is just Bret. So I started thinking about how busy we were last year and what we are up to this year.

Monday - Free
Tuesday - Brenda dances pm
Wednesday - Bret dances pm (sometimes story time for Marley am)
I forgot to say we swim Wednesday nights at the local school pool
Thursday - Girl Scouts (alternating weeks for the girls) pm
Friday - usually free or an activity of one sort. This Friday we are meeting up with some Unschoolers at the Museum Center.

Not abnoxiously busy like we used to be. It feels good to have that time at home to do other things. As well I have been holding back on activities that cost more money. We are saving up for the February Gathering. (I am throwing my lodging dilema into the free universe that the answer will come back to me in an obvious way.)

No comments: