Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party/ Gingerbread House Parade

Pin the Nose on Rudolph
Lilian's magnificant house creation. She ate most of the candy and put some of it on the house. Then I told her it was time to have a snack. She said ok and left to go get her snack. She bipassed the table where everyone brought a snack to share and headed to the table with the gingerbread house candy on it. She came back to me with handfulls of candy telling me that she had her snack. Ha ha ha. I think she was so focused on the candy she didn't realize there was another table with cookies, chips and actual foods.


I told Brenda a day or two before the party that she could pick a book to represent with her gingerbread house. She said, "OK, Hansel and Gretel." And she walked away. That was easy enough for her I suppose.

No comments: