Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Band Plays Out

Josh and his band, Five Stories Falling, play out at their first gig at a bar. I know he is not homeschooling anymore, but I just had to post some pictures of my Josh hanging out on his drums with his band guys. I still don't know if they got paid for this. I think it depended on how many people came and paid to hang out and see the bands.


He came there ready to play, sporting the correctional detention facility outfit I bought him last year for Halloween. Thank goodness that hard earned money didn't go completely to waste. At the last second Halloween night, he and a friend decided to go trick-or-treating as girls. Finally the Jailhouse outfit gets some wear.


Of course shortly after he dropped the clothes for a cooler approach: Bare skin.

No comments: