Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tie Dying Week




So I decided to tie dye bandanas with Bret's troop for their last meeting. Blue and red and we would wear the bandanas at the Memorial Day parade so everyone could tell our troop apart from the rest. (Brenda was not amused.) But afterwards I had the rest of the dye left over. I decided to tie dye a shirt of my own so I could match with the troop, and I set up shirts for my girls to dye as well. We are finally out of dye from THIS kit. And we each have a shirt to wear that we dyed ourselves. The red looks a little pink, but otherwise the dye seems to keep a lot better than other tie dying experiences we have had in the past.

Girl Scouts is officially over for the summer. Well, except we have Troop Adventure camp in three weeks, Brenda and Bret are going to resident camp (they call it away camp since they will be away from me at camp which doesn't happen often) at the end of June. Brenda to Adventure Camp and Bret to You Can't Do That At Camp Camp. We will run the Girl Scout booth at the 4th of July festival. And there is that pool party in August. But other than that Girl Scouts is over for the summer. Tehehehe.

No comments: