Saturday, May 29, 2010

and the POOL opens again!!!






When Marley found me this morning, she was already bugging me that today is the day the pool opens. We went in the morning, then again in the evening. I don't like to get them in the sun for too many hours in a row in the first few weeks of the pool. They will almost definitely burn. We even convinced Big Bret to come to the pool with us in the evening. He just sat out and read a magazine, but still it was nice to have him there with us. And I sat with him and worked on my new sweater while the kids wore themselves out. And so for that, the day was a success.

Though, for the first day of the pool being opened, there was not even a full crowd at the pool! I don't get this town sometimes. What kid wouldn't want to spend their summer at the pool??

No comments: