Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Little Girl Growing Up



Well I couldn't take pictures really since I was in charge of the whole program, but!!! Bret is a Junior now!!! She was giddy with anticipation. When Contessa and I first started our troop 4 years ago, we needed girls to make our quota of 5 girls for a "Troop" So we threw our younger girls in to add numbers. Bret never had a chance to be a Daisy. She went straight into Brownie Status. So she overextended her stay. Now she is a Junior with her sister.

There were 4 troops who bridged altogether. We had a ceremony, ate some snacks, and partied it up afterward with games and crafts. This is a picture of the human knot that Rachel started up with some of the girls. There was someone there who took pictures and promised me a cd. So pictures to follow...

No comments: