Monday, March 23, 2009

The Move and other fun stuff



So Gaige moved into the living room, which means I moved the playroom/living room into other rooms of the house. A couple things. I realized that without Josh we don't need the table to be so big. So we took out the middle of the table and made it to fit 6 again. That made room for the piano. The pew fit in the dining room too. So woo hoo to that cool news. Play room, meet family room. :-) But now that Gaige's room is painted, cleaned out, and in order I have to figure out what to do with all this other stuff that used to be in there. Throw it out? Move it? Store it?

Sunday while I was doing some cleaning and organizing, (and helping Gaige move things downstairs into his new room) Bret took Abby (the dog) the girls and their friend Emma to the park. I installed a missing door to Gaige's room for extra privacy, which no doubt he will be needing.

No comments: