Monday, March 2, 2009

Good News!!


If you are not aware of my recent camera problems, here is the quick version. Bret was trying to find a plug that worked for something and ended up losing my camera to computer hook-up. Then we thought he accidentally gave it to Scotty, and took Scotty's plug. So I bought a new device that would take my camera card and download onto the computer that way. That device lasted one use until my computer had a problem and stopped allowing that software to work. I thought I would never have pictures again!! Then I saw that Gaige was emailing himself pics from his phone, which was a no no. I called Verizon to see what the charge was for that, only to find out with our new plan it is free. SOOOO Now I can get pictures again through my phone. What good news and luck!

No comments: