Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Birthday Weekend



So Marley's birthday has finally arrived. I planned on a pumpkin pie with candles. Marley remembered that I bought a princess cake mix on clearance last February and told her she could have a princess cake for her birthday. So when she woke up, she hunted the box out of the pantry and brought it to me, telling me we had to make her cake. Here it is... My baby is not a baby starting today.



So here is her big present. Thank goodness Walmart is overstocked on bikes for the holiday. We were able to find a bike that WASN'T princess. So we didn't pay an arm and a leg for it. I hid it in my bathroom under a sheet. That was evidentally not a good hiding place. Especially since she was in there hunting for her presents. That little sneak. At least she got to ride it before it got dark, since she found it so early. lol.

Happy bday to my toothless poppet. She grew up, damn it.

No comments: