Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Last Day and Life without Kalahari


Do you know... OUR CAR BATTERY DIED ON US AGAIN. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!!! So I thought it best to sneak out of there early without going to the waterpark one more time. The girls were not happy but I couldn't see having my car jumped TWICE, once to load my car, then again later in the day to drive away. I don't know what it is about that place that makes my battery die. Maybe it is 5 days in the freezing cold without being started? I don't know. But this is the only time this happens to me...

This has been a brief and small window into our week. I could not barely touch on all the fun I have, all the people I meet that are amazing, all the ideas I come home with, etc etc etc. This trip is WELL worth the money EVERY YEAR! There were tons of guest speakers that I didn't get to hear but would have loved to. There were tons of fun shops and activities that we didn't partake in but were no doubt just as fun. The entire staff, all the way down to housekeeping, is always so friendly, kind, and helpful. Everyone meets eachother with a smile the whole week long. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be part of this experience.

Now that the week is over, time to get back to reality...
It is Saturday, and I am picking up thousands of Girl Scout cookie boxes this morning for our troops with my co leader. The month of COOKIES has begun... drop me a note and say hi to break my focus for a moment here and there if you remember.

No comments: