Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's for Desert


Every day after dinner the kids clammor to find what they can have for desert. Ice cream and pie, ice cream sandwiches, cookies, cake... I try to have something available for them. This week Gaige picked out Ice Cream sandwiches. I picked out some new Italian Ices that Aldi had in their frozen shelves for myself. No milk products, no gluten, etc. It did have food dyes, but other than that it sounded pretty good. There were 6 and each had a different flavor. The first night I had one and the girls all got their Ice Cream sandwiches. They looked on at my with dissatisfaction. Suddenly my Italian Ice looked like pure heaven compared to their Ice Cream Sandwiches. It is always greener on the other side, blah blah, you know. So last night after dinner, Brenda and Bret decided to have Italian Ices instead of their Ice Cream sandwiches. Can nothing be sacred for me? So I will go out and buy some more I suppose. Here are their food coloring tongues after eating my Italian Ices. They asked to capture it in photo.

No comments: