Friday, January 29, 2010

A Day in the Life...




This morning I woke up, took Gaige to school and went home to get dressed. My friend picked me up and we went to the gym. I came home, took a shower, and a Girl Scout and her mom stopped by to tell me they had to move over the last day and no longer live in our town. So when they left, I packed the family up and we went shopping. But first we had to get gas, as we were on empty, with the last $5.00 I had, and head over to the bank to get some money. We ran out of checks. I thought my husband had some and he thought I had some. So I was to order checks too. Forgot. Anywho... my husband needed a couple things, and as luck would have it we don't have swimsuits for Kalahari. I dropped them off at home after shopping, just in time to pick Gaige up from school and deal with his science fair fiasco. When he and I get home from school (I had to get gas again because $5.00 didn't last very long evidentally)my husband wisped me off so he could go buy shoes. He doesn't like to shop alone. And I needed shoes too I realized after looking at my tattered soles. Now we are home, dinner cooking. The girls want to go play with friends, they are fighting with Gaige over the tv. Another day gone. In the famous words of Dr. Seuss... Today is gone, Today was fun, Tomorrow is another one. Hope you are all well.

No comments: