Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Tea (birthday) Party

Have I plugged my favorite coffee shop here yet?? (lol. of course I have.)
 The Witch's Brew Coffee Shoppe

Do you facebook? Here is their facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/WitchsBrewCoffeeShoppe?fref=ts

My girls and I head there once a week for frappe's, tea, and games. Witch's Brew has drinks, eats, a set of game of their own for you to choose from, a chalk board the color on, free WIFI (we bring our ipod touch), and something new each time we go there.

The other day we were invited to a Birthday (tea) party there. It was so much fun! Everyone was given witch's hats to wear, there was soup/salad, fruit and muffins, then finger sandwiches, and cake. A bottomless glass of tea choices, presents, games.

I am so glad that Witch's Brew is in my neighborhood. Check it out.
The Party

The vampire panda (present) modeled on Marley's head.

No comments: