Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Coop Break

Our Coop breaks for the months of December and January. I cannot imagine keeping up with that schedule through the holidays and am very thankful for the break.

Brenda however, in her cake decorating class, cannot get her head out of the frosting. She is designing a cake she would like to take to Grandpa's house for the Christmas Eve party. I know it will be crazy, most likely it will draw up a ton of tears, and in the end we will all love it. So is the way with Brenda...

Here are some cookies her class designed on their last day, before break. Then they all brought in cookies to share. Brenda insisted on making Gramma by Ollie's (Gramma Kosowski's) potato chip cookies. Boy how we still love those things. Even with me as a grownup.

And Bret and I still have anatomy to work on even though the holiday goes strong. Since we are working anyway I offered her (my child scarred for life from math due to her 8 days in school :-o) my 21 day program. 21 days of painelss math and then a dinner together when it is over. She accepted... BIG SHOCKER. Now to figure out where to start...

No comments: