Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Real Bad Day

"We put your stuff on the front patio for you. Whatever I didnt get I will do when I get home from our activity. Your guys aren't welcome back in the house. Call dad to tell him when you will pick up your stuff so he can unlock that door for you guys. If you guys do come here and try to get in that would be tresspassing and we would call the police. I truely wish you the best of luck."
"Well I left you guys a note on my side table. Feel free to read it. Or don't. I wanted to stay civil and on speaking terms but if this is the route you wanna take and be out of touch and dont give a shit like your mom then go ahead. I planned on staying on good terms with you."
"Lying stealing and manipulation us had made that not possible right now. Get your life together and good luck. If there was a letter it is packed. Throw it away. We don't need the excuses. Just good luck."
"Wasn't excuses. It was feelings. How I felt. What was bottled up inside. But know I know where you stand so have a wonderful life."
These were our last civil words... texted from our phones. You refused the blanket that dad made for the baby. Just so you know. It was me, not Dad, who did this. I started this and I had to be the one who saw it to the end. Good luck son. I will always love you. Spread your wings and again a sincere good luck. Love ya.

What was stolen from us that we know of so far: money, 8 fire extinguishers (?? We don't know why either lol??), 3 bikes, a tricycle (because he wrote The Rapist down the side of it and we had to get rid of it), the hard drive and controlers for an xbox, Gaige's body wash and deoderant, a bunch of Gaige's clothes, Gaige's wallet (which we did find in Josh's possession with his and Britany's personal items in it and all Gaige's things gone), and other misc. personal things not worth mentioning.

It stands to mention that this is just the theft. Not the months of lies we caught them in silently, hoping that they would start to realize we would give them whatever they need even if they told the truth. And that was before I cleaned out their room and realized the extent of their lies. Baffling.

This is a real sad week for us. But we are ready to go on. Wish him all the luck with his new life. :-)

No comments: