Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Aquarium Overnight


So we (my other Girl Scout Guide and myself) took our troop("s" because I have two) to the aquarium for an overnight. We toured the aquarium together, petted the sharks, learned about penguins and sea creatures of all sorts, experienced being in a shark tank, took a behind the scenes tour, had root beer floats, and best of all.... drum roll please, we got to sleep in the JELLY FISH ROOM!!!!! This is what I was hoping for all along. It was AMAZING. They are meditative. I love jelly fish best of all and now I want to learn all about them! I just love them!

But so the kids all had a great time. Only one girl wanted to go home at night. Thankfully her parents didn't answer the phone because she was glad she stayed when she woke up. Then there was the incident of the broken glasses. But other than that, wow what a night!! Now I am home and TIRED.

No comments: