Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girl Scout Camping SOON


Is this my girls obsessing? Not in the least. It is just pure excitement and anticipation!!! Brenda has designed this count-down calendar designed to remind her of all the fun things that camp has to offer, while counting down the days until we leave to camp.


Good news for those of you who are keeping tabs on our Girl Scout experiences!!! I think I have found co leaders for both troops that I need! In the end I do have a couple other options, but the best one by far seemed to be find a way to keep in my town. This way in years to come, the drive doesn't become an issue. I want to find a group that works for us for now and in the future. And staying local seems like the best decision. Most of the girls around here are in the same activities and sports. We can work around these things easier. Anyway I am working out kinks and issues. Brenda's troop would be one that the leader just stepped down from this year and the girls still want to be in GS. Bret's troop would be brand new. We will see how things pan out. I will keep updating the situation as new occurrances happen. Meanwhile, we are off to camp in just a few days!!! We are so excited. And we are going with this awesome other troop. All is well...

No comments: