Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Witch's Brew Coffee Shoppe

 
OUR VERY OWN coffee shoppe in our small village. As soon as I found out I knew it was a keeper for us. So I woke Bret up early one day and we headed over there for a surprise. The other girls were so upset that I didn't wake them up too.

So now Tuesdays are called Mom's Treat Tuesday. Because I treat the girls to frappes every Tuesday morning. And we spend the morning playing games together while sipping on Frappes. I got the fabulous cinnamon spice tea today. OOOOOO good. I am still at home sipping on the tea, because I took the cup home and filled it back up with hot water. Oh yea.

Check out their Facebook page. Head on by for some tea, coffee, FRAPPE, donuts, cupcakes, etc. You will be glad you did.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/WitchsBrewCoffeeShoppe?fref=ts

No comments: