Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hat week

 
Here is how it started... I was making a Pinkie Pie Pony hat for a friend. And Bret wanted one. So I started making her one in secret and told her I wouldn't make her one (it was going to be an Xmas Present.) But that backfired on me because she decided to learn how to make her own Pinkie Pie hat. But I told her that her crocheting skills were not at HAT level yet. Then she persisted even when I got a little cranky about it. (I am sticking with A LITTLE cranky even though she thinks I got A LOT cranky.) Anyway I finally showed her what to do and of course she wanted to do it so badly that she picked it up quickly and soon had her own pinkie pie hat that she had made all of, except I made the ears for her. But she did the rest!!!!
 
 

Then Bree Rex decided she wanted to learn too.

Now she has made two hats and is working in her third, a Mickey Mouse hat. I have created a monster!!!

No comments: