Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Overcast Ault Park

So a friend and I were planning on going to Ault Park to do some painting with the kids. BUT as the days went by they were starting to look colder and wetter. Then we said why not go when it is wet and chilly. So we did and the kids had so much fun! Painting and walking the park together. Investigating the park in the overcast. Who ever thought of such a thing...
 
 
 
Bret is obsessed with Starry Night ever since she learned about the painting in her COOP art class. (she says I AM NOT obsessed with it, I just make it a lot... :-) And her mom is obsessed with blogging about stuff no one cares about.

 
While the younger girls were working on their art, Brenda was out with the camera "pic"ing the park.

LOVE THIS ONE

 
Totally overcast beauty!
This one is my favorite. I should have these printed and framed!

No comments: