Monday, June 25, 2012

Those little Weasles!!!!

Do you know the second night camping with the Girl Scouts we stayed in covered wagons, which are similar to tents, and when I went to sleep, my coleader for my older girls' troop took all those little weasle girls to her CAR TO SLEEP???????? I had a 6 year old, an 8 year old, and several 10 and 11 year olds sleeping IN THE COVERED WAGONS!! And my 12 and 13 yos slept in the CAR! ;-)

The next morning I met up with another leader at a lodge. She said she saw all those girls sleeping in that car, she would have invited them in to sleep in the left over lodge bunks. I told her don't you dare invite them into the lodge. Those girls have been camping every year for years! The nerve. :-o

Next time I will just drop them all off at Jennifer's car and take my other troop camping. lol.

When they got back down to camp with all their stuff, I told them to stay there so I can take a picture of them being the poor campers. They all said ok, we are proud of it. and they smiled for the camera.

No comments: