Monday, June 25, 2012

Bridging Time AGAIN!!!!!! AAAAAAH!


Bret and her second year Juniors Bridged at our annual Girl Scout Campout this year! I cannot believe they are Cadettes already. At the ceremony I asked for a show of hands of which girls had been with me from my first year as leader of our troops. Only Bret in her troop. Brenda Miranda and Desarae had been with me all along in Brenda's troop. So sad that they keep growing. Yet such proud moments for me to be part of.


Marley's troop also Bridged to Brownies this year.

 Here are the bridging Daisies.
 They bridged at Build A Bear. Since this is the 100 years of Girl Scouts anniversary, Build A Bear has Girl Scout Bears. Marley made a Daisy bear, but it is sooo cute, I want to go out and get a Brownie and Junior outfit so that it can grow with her. I know I am a big sap for these kinds of things. Brenda and Bret made bears too. There are no Cadette outfits :-( We will have to sew our own sashes. Brenda made a cammo bear of course, the hunter in her couldn't resist. Bret and I chose the most raggedy looking dog because it had to be done.
I pulled this photo out of my archives. :-( This was Brenda's first bridging ceremony. The year she bridged OUT of Brownies into Juniors. Awwww. That makes me even more sappy.

No comments: