Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wild Women Unite Again...



So when I head to the studio, each time, this is my favorite thing to see... it is the amazing genie. I know, right? Totally inspiring.



Jenny made the face. Jessie, her daughter, made the fairy.



Kim's gorgeous flower, and Charlene's dancing girl inspired by her spirit doll she made at my and Donna's December Circle.



The piece with the om sign on it is Betsy's of course. Total DUH to that one. Mrs. World Peace Yoga Guru!!!! Donna, the mother I wish I was and aspire to be, hers is the green one with the heart shape with streamers. Mine is the flower happily enduring the wind. Those are butterflies flying up into the sky. That flower looks just like me doesn't it?? It does. So there!! I am a painting genius! hahaha. Well it was fun!


The drum will sit on top. The border around the bottoms will be a drum too of course. It IS circle. And the moons will be differnt phases when completed. But what a work of art already!

No comments: