Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Most Amazing Brownies at Dairy Queen



Awww. Most of my Brownies will be bridging to Juniors in a few weeks. I have a new leader that would be interested in joining our troop to lead the Brownies that don't bridge over so we can stay together. That is good news.

My Adult Helper, because I am the ONLY leader of the troop for now. Well I AM thankful to have an Adult Helper in my troop. Her daughter was snack leader today. She called me up to see if it would be ok to take the girls to Dairy Queen for snack. We decided to bring the whole meeting to Dairy Queen. We earned our badge while sipping on slushies and blizzards. Bret says it is tied between this Dairy Queen meeting and the puppet meeting for the best of the year. But what fun the girls had. I LOVE Girl Scouts. I wish I was a Girl Scout with a cool leader when I was little!!!!! (Yes I am living vicariously through my kids. But so far they don't seem to mind.)

No comments: