Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Tradition Strong

Every year now I take each of my kids out for Christmas Shopping. We do lunch (or dinner) we shop the malls and Wally World, Target, Half Price Books, JoAnn Fabrics, Bass Pro Shop, JCP's, Kohls, wherever else our plans take us. We snack, indulge in things we don't usually get to do, see Santa, and just hang out together really. Is has become everyone's fav part of the holiday. And when Christmas comes everyone has something to give eachother. I am so blessed to have wonderful amazing children, all of whose time is so precious to me. Even more blessed that I realize now how precious their time with me is.

Special thanks to "Rich" from Norwood Cici's who made the breaking of my traditional end-of-year fast such an enjoyable time.

w

No comments: