Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally Get My Playroom After All

I think I posted a few months ago when Bret and I constructed a wall down the middle of our family room for Josh, Brittany and their new baby Callie. I had always wanted that wall there so the girls could have a play room, but Bret had said no. He wanted a real big family room. When we built the wall for the kids and their new baby, we asked them to committ to being here for a while. Or else it would not be worth the time and effort to build them the room they wanted. (But not-so-secretely I knew that even if they didn't stick around very long, I would get the playroom I had wanted from the beginning. lol.) And so Josh found a new girl friend and left Brittany and the baby here with us. About a month later Brittany decided to leave too. And guess what... We have a play room now!!!!!

No comments: