Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Half-Price Book Worth Its Money



So Half Price Books had a summer reading program going on for the kiddos. If they read 15 min a day for 5 days and filled out the reading card, each child would get a three dollar certificate for the store. We went a few times and picked out books.



One time, Bret really wanted this book about slumber parties. Until she saw what was in my hands. A 400 page book filled with women posed in their underwear. Why were there 400 pages of women posed in their underwear?



So the girls could design clothes to put on them. They all enjoyed the book so much that I went back and purchased the other book of the same kind. What girl doesn't like to design clothing? I don't know, I am sure there are plenty. But not in my house. Our best book find of the summer!!

No comments: