Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bridging Pics



This first picture is Lisa Bridging Bret into Juniors. "Do you promise to do a good turn daily and live by the Girl Scout Law?" Lisa is the talker. I do much of the work with the girls, but when it comes to speaking in the crowds, I am thankful for Lisa. That is her department.



Next is Bret helping a Daisy become a Brownie. "Twist me and Turn me and show me the Elf. I looked in the water and saw..." My Brownies one at a time took the Daisies over the bridge and twisted and turned them so they could see "themselves". lol. It was sweet!



This is Brenda earning her first Junior Star. Lisa stuck me in front of the crowd for this one, because she was announcing the girls as they came down the aisle.

Those girls just keep getting older and older. What will next year bring??

No comments: