Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Year's Christmas





This year each kid gets a stipend to spend on Christmas presents for the whole family. I take them shopping one by one to pick out their loot. We go out to lunch and make a great exciting day of it. I think the kids are really enjoying the time they spend with me shopping. So that is really cool. Then I got this great idea off a borrowed Family Fun magazine. To make our own wrapping paper designs, AND to write on the wrapping paper why we picked this present for each person. I love it! So personalized!! So here is Marley organizing all the snow globes when we went together. She turned them all on at the same time because they sounded better. And Bret having a great time trying on clothes for fun with the hangers still attached. Bret and I both LOVED that hat. I told her she better not go back and buy it for me, because I will know she just wants to steal it!! LOL.

No comments: