Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brenda's Ten



So Brenda is 10 on Tuesday. I bumped into someone I knew a few years ago at the mall. She was shopping with her teenaged daughter. She said it was her daughter's birthday and every year for her birthday they go shopping for the day. Some window shopping some buying. But they have a great time together and that is her daughter's birthday present from her. I have always loved that idea. Brenda loves to shop and of course buy. So we set a limit and off we went. First to the Thrift shop for some winter clothes. She has either worn out or outgrown her clothes from last year. She just had to have these shoes that I didn't like at all. But she swore that she would wear them all the time. (And when we got back home we saw one of her friends. The first thing she said was that she liked Brenda's shoes. And she was wearing the same shoes with a different pattern. So I guess I was wrong.) We shared a burrito at Chipotle for lunch. Then we headed over to the Flea Market together. We had never been before and that place was bigger than a MALL. She bought a couple more Webkinz there and we did some Christmas shopping too. Last we did go over to the mall to do some window shopping where she came across this FRED shirt she just had to have. She paid for half of the shirt and away we went home for a couple hours at the pool. Who is Fred you ask? Within the next day I will link a Fred video to my blog for you to see. You will wish you didn't ask...

No comments: