Friday, June 12, 2009



Yes, outdoor swim team begins again. Even in the rain. Marley likes nothing better than to splash in the pud muddles from days of rain.




Then all the city of kids is off to the park for craft time. MWF we go there from 10-1ish to see what is the latest craft of the day.



Last year, my girls showed the neighborhood kids how they can eat the mullberries of the tree. I don't even really know what kind of tree it is, but we used to eat them off the tree by my house when I was growing up. Some lady told her grandkids, OOO don't eat off that tree, dogs pee on trees. Hmmm. Well, it stuck. The kids all hoard the fruit from this tree, bugs or not (don't tell them I said there are bugs on the fruit. Really, what is a little more protein in their diets...) :-)

No comments: